When I drove out to Colo with my son recently we took the CB radio.  It's not
like the old days.  Not much chatter, and not much in the way of bear reports.

 But what you have below could be some good CB handles.

 "Breaker, breaker, you got "Mean Girl" here in the southbound.  Northbound,
looks like you got a bear at mile marker 270."

 "Thanks Mean Girl, you got True Believer here coming out Gateway.  You look
clear back to Springfield"

 Thanks "True".  Hey did you see "Mentor" in the Con-way rig as you were coming
out of Springfield?"

 "You mean "Mentor of Willytex"?  Why hell yea, he was carrying his regular
load into Mound city earlier today"

 "Okay, copy that.  Listen if you see the Cultest on your way up North, you be
sure and tell him hey from the Mentor"

 "Roger that Mentor.  This is True Believer signing off for now.  Nice talking
to ya.  You be safe now ya hear"

 "Copy that True.  You have a safe one too"

 Michael, it would be great if you weren't so afflicted with a bad case of foot
in mouth disease.  You display the symptoms every day, and they just aren't
getting any better.

 Maybe I can pick up this thread again a little later.

 Thank you though for the Willytex reference.  I think you actually went three
days without using it.  It's good to stretch yourself like that.

 It is often funny to see what people decide is the worst thing they can say
about someone. Examples:
 cultist
 mean girl
 true believer
 mentor of Willytex
 You know, things like that. As if anybody is going to become depressed or even
take a second look at themelves in the mirror just to make sure it isn't true.
Aren't people entertaining?

 you really are full of shit, just like your mentor Willy - TM IS disguised as
something else - its garbage disguised as a panacea.