--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "markmeredith2002"
[...]
 From
> what I can tell, the nephews are in control of the accounts.  I really
> doubt MMY trusts anyone except Indians to be in control of the money.

Bevan is in control, according to the records, of the Global
Development fund of several hundred million dollars US.

BTW, how do you know that your sources about the nephews' corruption
are accurate? There's more petty finger-pointing done in India at all
levels than just about any other country in the world, as far as I can
tell...