On 8/6/2014 11:18 AM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Better to figure out you have been a fool than remain a fool your whole life.

You're a fool if you think nobody realizes that you are an informant assigned to monitor this forum and plant false flags just to keep the forum going. It has already been established that you are an impostor covering for Knapp and TM-Free. Why most people don't realize is that Knapp is paying you to spread rumors here about other people's private sex lives.

Barry on the other hand, could be a double agent since he seems to be the lurking reporter writing science articles in cafes with artists and skin-head bikers. You guys can't fool us - you've already told us all we need to know about your whole life. You two suck as spiritual teachers. Have a good day.

*From:* "fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Wednesday, August 6, 2014 10:33 AM
*Subject:* [FairfieldLife] The RCA - Reformed Cult Addicts

In addition to the various groups which form and disband on here, there is a new one that has come into being, recently; The RCA - Reformed Cult Addicts. These folks are the hot spoon, needle in your arm, rush to the brain, type of cult addicts. Spending decades in the service of people they not only felt inferior to, but spent BIG BUCKS doing so. Year after year.

So, after kissing butt to luminaries such as Fred Lenz (who claimed to be Vishnu and supposedly flew around for Barry) and others, for decades, they turn away from this foolishness and zealotry, and guess what? THEY BECOME EVEN BIGGER ZEALOTS of trying to "deprogram" everyone around them.

The seeds of their previous foolishness are planted so deeply, that they are constantly waging battle with those who they see as emulating their previous selves. These guys are the hardcore, the seriously addicted, the habitually enslaved to whatever or whoever they think will bring them peace and relief. And the weirdest, funniest thing of all, is they make it everyone else's fault. Guys like Barry, and MJ are on a crusade to save us from ourselves. Sounds an awful lot, like the cult mentality they brainwashed themselves with, is still strongly evident. Still out to change our minds, still out to tell us the truth, still out to tell us what we should believe. They still sound like cult addicts to me. Welcome, the RCA!

  • [FairfieldLife]... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [F... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]