sure Mike, thanks for sharing you insights about it.

 My wife feels like you, and I think most others.

 Since I'm in a confessional mode, and perhaps can gain some insight from
others, I am just so aware of what is involved in running a business,  raising
a family, seeing how hard my employees work to take care of their families, and
seeing what's involved in keeping food on the table, and cellular phone bills
paid that my heart just does not go out much in this situation.

 On the other hand, although not first hand, I think I have an understanding of
just how deep depression can be. So, yes, I am very sympathetic to that.

 Probably I'm digging myself in a deeper and deeper hole here. (-:

 Well  Steve, all suicide is tragic. However, Williams was appreciated by
millions, for something we'll never get to see anymore of, his special sense of
humor. Kind of like the idea that  he was frequently *stuck* in that persona.
That guy brought a lot of joy to people's lives.

 On Monday, August 11, 2014 8:15 PM, "emilymaenot@... [FairfieldLife]"