 From: "Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2014 12:03 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Damn It

Probably about everybody and their dog learned TM in Marin county in the 1970s.
 As well as this, that and everything else.  It was the "thing to do."  I'd be
surprised if Williams didn't.  Of course if he did then some would say he
"needed a checking."  BTW, I checked a few people with mental problems who
might have done better to just stop meditating at least for a while.

On 08/12/2014 07:51 AM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
wrote:

>Nope, TM is not to blame and Jumanji was a fun movie to watch.

              • ... Duveyoung
              • ... Duveyoung
              • ... lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... s3raph...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]