Spelling issues aside, I wonder where Michael thinks the money for the funding
for the Invincible America course came from if not from wealthy patrons of the
TMO.
 The Settles put $100 million into the 10 year project. They no longer provide
the same level fo support, but then again, the desire for TM in South America
seems a LOT more solid, and in fact, SOMEBODY is funding TM there to the tune
of 30,000 students learning TM in Peru, alone

 World-wide, the DLF says that they have trained 500,000 students TM for free.
At roughly $300 per student paid to the TM teacher, leaving aside any extra
that goes to the TM organization, that's $300 x 0.5 million, or $150,000.000.

 That money had to come from someone and it definitely wasn't from the kids
themselves -not in Peru.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <awoelflebater@...> wrote : ---In
FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <mjackson74@...> wrote :

  "A larger problem in this is that the movement can no longer raise the kind
of money and the kind of numbers of meditators to do large-scale projects like
that anymore."

 And you are full of baloney

 Please, let's have a little decorum here and spell it "bologna".

  Buck - the TMO has more than enough money to fund such a group and if you TM
True Believers on the ground really believed this shit you would organize your
OWN grass roots efforts and create your OWN flying group to "save the world" -
go ahead, put your money and time where your mouth is - don't wait for the
Movement to suddenly be successful in doing something they have not done in
nearly 40 years of group TMSP, do it yourself.