On 8/18/2014 2:37 AM, nablusoss1008 wrote:
Wait, these women in the picture from the funeral stands IN FRONT of the Rajas ! Does that mean that the naysayers are just unstressing ?

It sure looks like it to me. Maybe a few informants posted some misinformation in an attempt to confuse. Go figure.

MMY funeral

http://www.jonesi.com/id104.html

On 8/17/2014 3:23 PM, nablusoss1008 wrote:

    Who's telling you all this nonsense ? There were hundreds iof
    western ladies attending the funeral including many from
    Fairfield and MD,
    >http://www.jonesi.com/id104.html
    ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
    <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>, <LEnglish5@...>
    <mailto:LEnglish5@...> wrote :
    rajas as rajas are male.
    My recollection is that Maharishi's funeral was officially an
    all-male event, so it's not surprising that there were no obvious
    females in attendance, whether in the company of rajas, or
    standing by themselves.