On 8/18/2014 11:38 AM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Now Ann, you can see from the photo that was posted them gals were IN FRONT OF them mens at Marshy's glorification. The rumor that they were put up front so the rajas could look at their butts is just that, rumor.

It kind of looks like a fact, not a rumor.

Rajas with women up front
/
//Rajas with women up front/

*From:* "awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Monday, August 18, 2014 9:41 AM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Relating to the TM Raja

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <LEnglish5@...> wrote :
rajas as rajas are male.
My recollection is that Maharishi's funeral was officially an all-male event, so it's not surprising that there were no obvious females in attendance, whether in the company of rajas, or standing by themselves. Ohhh, I wonder why that was? I was wondering why I didn't see any women. Maybe one or two snuck in with a beard or hid their womanly forms underneath the Papal robes. I wonder if anyone did any serious checking up on this possibility. Do you think women were not considered worthy of mourning the Maharishi? Were they too busy preparing the food for the wake? Were they afraid of some hanky panky during the funeral proceedings? Are women considered equal in the eyes of the Movement? Did MMY request a male-only funeral? Gosh, so many questions and so few answers. Actually there is only one answer. The TMO is fundamentally sexist. There are no women in positions of power, Marshy thought that you had a different role to play in the world, one of nurture and support. Basically, get in the kitchen and don't forget to wear your prettiest frock when serving dinner. If you want another reason to loath the TMO watch a video where the "rajas" all enter a room, and love the giant step back to the stone age when the wives file in afterwards and dutifully sit behind them. unless they are on their period, in which case they are to stay in their rooms and not poison everyone else with their uncleanliness. They also tried to get women too wear "modest" clothes like headcoverings at meetings, I see where Buck gets his dislike of us unbelievers, it reminds him that he's a fully paid up member of the bliss-bunny Taliban. I am no women's libber (if that aged term even still exists) because never once have I felt women needed to be liberated since we are all, in reality, the absolute sense, free. Women are amazing - powerful, capable, strong and resourceful. The very idea that the Movement embraces any of this bullshit, archaic notion of the uncleanliness of menstruation, the servitude of women is preposterous beyond belief. The day I walk behind a group of men because of some idea that women are subservient to them is the day I kill my dogs and eat them for fun.