 The last couple of days, Michael has been taking real trends and real past
events in the TM organization over the years and riffing on them, imagining the
kind of sick and twisted fantasy world they'd create to live in, given time.
He's clearly been HAVING FUN doing this, and has been neither harming anyone
here or even mentioning them. If he's made fun of anyone, it was high-ranking
(and rank) officials of the TMO, *not* anyone on this forum.

 And in response, Steve, Willytex, Jim, and others have been reacting like the
cultists they are, insinuating all the terrible things all of this HAVING FUN
"mean" about Michael.

 Which do you think are acting more like cultists, eh?

 Which can't stand to have the things they're attached to made FUN of?

 Lurking reporters, pay attention. T'would seem that by making fun of big-time
TM cultists (the Rajas, Bevan Morris, and "King" Tony), Michael has struck a
nerve in the lesser cultists, and they're reacting as if he'd physically
attacked them.

 I just live it when cultists prove what they are...

 Dear Lurking Reporters,

 bawee evidently has small faith in your reading comprehension and ability to
come to your own conclusions here at FFL. Although we humor him and allow him
this small indulgence of making your existence up, of imagining you actually
exist, it is kind of interesting to watch how he 'handles' you. He directs your
attention where he thinks it is required and sets up the scenarios in order to
bring the caged animals here at FFL to do certain tricks in order to make clear
how they think and operate in all the aberrational ways that being a "cultist"
entails. Personally, I never heard that term until recently, ever since bawee
has trotted it out (repeatedly) as if he gets a hard on every time he writes it.

 I know you know that we know that this little experiment of monitoring FFL is
really all about bawee; he is the guy who you are really studying. First, you
were able to convince him that you are real. Second you have successfully
talked him into posturing in all the right ways in order to not only sacrifice
his integrity (if there exists such a thing for him) by being willing to write
any sort of repetitive nonsense with regard to his innumerable unsupported
assertions and theories. Thirdly, although he doesn't realize it and you know
he has no idea, the rest of us not a part of the little boy's club are doing a
super duper job of helping to reveal the strange subject that is bawee, this
freak of nature, this self-absorbed disappointed tired old man. Have fun with
that, I certainly am but after I while it gets a little like shooting fish in a
barrel.

 Sincerely,
 Ann

        • [F... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]