oops, too many things going on.  (-: ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
<mjackson74@...> wrote :

 it was directed at your insane DNA clone donor, Willy Tex but is equally
applicable to you.

 From: "steve.sundur@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2014 11:39 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Bottom Line

   You realize that this is about as a juvenile remark as you could make.  But
no matter, perhaps you are right.  I was very impressed with the Zen Master
Rama, aka Frederick Lenz.

 No swooning but I did feel some good energy - I bet Rama still has better
energy than you all day long, even tho he be dead.