On 8/19/2014 10:36 AM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
you're in denial - plus, you took me to task for using flatulence jokes in my last piece and here you are doing it too. Come on! Canadians are 'posed to be more cultured than crass Americans!

Yeah, blame the victim - you're the hick that farted on the elevator!

*From:* "awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Tuesday, August 19, 2014 11:20 AM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Bottom Line

No different than Mahar-shee or Amma - everyone who sees them feels whatever they feel and it in their consciousness perhaps so it kind of doesn't make any difference who the so-called guru is. It may be some cosmic trick or blessing that makes "experiences" happen in the company of self-styled gurus. I guess the Universe, if it gives a crap at all thinks it would be too mind bending if we had these cosmic experiences everytime we saw the public bis driver or the bag lady on the street.

Now I'll wait for some TM sycophant to blabber about how they have cosmic experiences all the time when they see bag ladies and what's wrong with me that I malign homeless people.

And it does appear that you are as obsessed with Barry as Stevie is with me.

Obsession, cultists, neganauts, sycophants, true believers - the list goes on. These labels are getting overused, are mostly not accurate anyway, and are just a lazy person's way of cataloguing people. If bawee went away (please God, make it happen) I would never think about him or talk about him. I only address his silliness here because I'm one of those people who have to open the window when someone in the room farts. No one is obsessed with anyone here that I can see. You seem to spend a lot of time talking about TM and Maharishi. Steve is having an interaction with you and you with him. Does this make you and him obsessed with each other? Not in my book. Throwing these labels around is meaningless and exaggerated not to mention false.