Once "initiated" any mantra will work. Not only that but beej mantras like those used in the TM first technique can be taught by anyone, don't require diksha nor puja. Most gurus do not teach simple beej mantras even for the public.

On 08/19/2014 02:22 PM, 'Rick Archer' r...@searchsummit.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

*From:*FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com] *On Behalf Of *danfriedman2002
*Sent:* Tuesday, August 19, 2014 4:10 PM
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Subject:* [FairfieldLife] Re: TM story from one of my students

Rick,This is very nice of you to pass this along. I wonder...can you now come back to the practice as Maharishi offered it. You probably already know this but practicing one Teacher's mantra with a different Teacher's method, ain't going to work. In this case there is no synergy.

Seems to be working splendidly for me.

Best of all,
Dan

  • [FairfieldLife] TM sto... 'Rick Archer' r...@searchsummit.com [FairfieldLife]