On 8/19/2014 7:14 PM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
you read what I wrote - interpret it any way you like

It looks like Share forced you to retract your false claim and back down, so it looks like Share won the debate and you lost. That's the way I interpret it.

*From:* "Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*Sent:* Tuesday, August 19, 2014 8:09 PM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] The Meissner Effect of Consciousness and its spiritual Darshan The Dawn of a New Age

Michael, it sounds like you're accusing John Cowig of starting that fire. Are you?

On Tuesday, August 19, 2014 4:44 PM, "Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

20 minutes before the fire started??? How the hell did he know it was going to start in 20 minutes unless he started it himself? And wasn't it nice of him to make sure the meditators got out but not the non-meditators? True age of enlightenment behavior.