On 8/20/2014 6:21 PM, steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Michael, I do feel some compassion that you express that much, or all of your time in the movement was "worthless".

Do I have that right?

I mean, it would explain the extreme bitterness that you display.

It doesn't seem like a very healthy attitude to have, this feeling that a major part of your life was wasted.

Would you care to share at which point you felt your life became worthy again?

We are particularly interested in how he got up there in the first place - was it hitchhiking, a bus or a moped? And, how did he escape from that pod in the middle of that freezing cold winter night and how did he get the money to get on a bus to go back home to his parents?

If, Nappy, you are referring to J Cowhig, he was one of the TM Sidhi Administrators along with Big Bopper Bevan at my first bloc of the shitties course at Livingston Manor, back when Big Bopper was thin and fit looking. Only time I ever saw him - but I did see his sister who married Hagelin - she worked in the kitchen a few times - they had some bullshit policy that the suit and tie governor crowd was supposed to work in every department - didn't last but about two months, those folk didn't like gettin' their hands wet - I had heard a bunch of stuff about the Cowhig sisters from a gal who worked with them at South Fallsburg - in short, they got to break all the rules and got by with it since their brother was a big shot in the Movement at the time. She was engaged to Hagelin when she was working in the kitchen - sure didn't act like an engaged woman - and that was from direct observation, not innuendo. Just another worthless MIU experience.

*From:* nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Wednesday, August 20, 2014 10:20 AM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] The Meissner Effect of Consciousness and its spiritual Darshan The Dawn of a New Age

Noone wil obviously sue him as his mental set-up is way out of proportions. As for old friends I doubt that a gentleman like John would befriend an obviously unstable kitchen-staff with Pitta-imbalance written all over him.---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <punditster@...> wrote :

On 8/20/2014 7:02 AM, Share Long sharelong60@... <mailto:sharelong60@...> [FairfieldLife] wrote:

        Michael, you used innuendo to make two very damaging
        allegations about a leader of the TMO. I simply asked if you
        were actually accusing that person of those allegations.

    It looks like the anonymous informant was accusing someone of a
    crime but now he is backing down. Maybe he shouold keep his big
    pie hole shut and stop posting false accusations and innuendos
    about his old friends.

    On Wednesday, August 20, 2014 6:18 AM, "Michael Jackson
    mjackson74@... <mailto:mjackson74@...> [FairfieldLife]"
    <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
    <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

    Anyone whose brain cells have not been completely fried by years
    of TMSP would know I was not accusing anyone of anything.

    Nappy Nabby's first post was that an unnamed Canadian had gone to
    the hotel in question 20 minutes before the fire broke out and got
    all the TM people out.

    My question was - how could he have known the fire was gonna break
    out unless he set it himself AFTER he got the TM people out. That
    is the only thing that makes any logical sense.

    Of course that is not what happened - the implication Nappy is
    making is that Marshy "cognized" the fact that a fire would break
    out and sent someone to "save" the TM'ers.

    In reality if Canadian had run into the hotel and shouted
    "Everyone get out! There is going to be a fire here in 20
    minutes!" The hotel management would have had him arrested and
    thrown out. I suspect that even the TM'ers would have thought he
    was unstressing his brains out and ignored him.

    I doubt he would have run in there and shouted "Marshy sez there
    is gonna be a fire here later! All TM'ers leave now!"

    This is either something Nabby is making up for the first time or
    its a bullshit rumor made up years ago at the time of the fire.

    Either way it didn't happen. If Marshy's "cognition" abilities
    were that great, you would think he would have cognized the fact
    that trying to take over the University of the East would have
    resulted in street demonstrations that caused the TM people to get
    kicked out of the Philippines.

    Instead he was hiding in his own hotel too afraid to show his face
    and making ridiculous schemes to garland the school in Christmas
    tree lights. He must have thought the students were so stupid and
    simple minded that they would be overawed by the Christmas tree
    lights and immediately embraced a TM lifestyle.

    *From:* salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>