Richard, I really Like this comment, think you've gotten to the crux of the
matter. And yet been gentle too. Yay!

On Thursday, August 21, 2014 9:51 AM, "'Richard J. Williams'
pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

On 8/21/2014 8:52 AM, fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

>No big deal - I never liked the arrogance shown by some of the Guvs, and it
>remains the reason I did not become one. My guardian angels looking after me.

It's probably only natural for some people to have some resentment
    against authority. But, you have to remember, you don't have to like
    your boss, just do what they tell you to do. You can always quit and
    get another job or enroll at another school.

This kind of negative attitude about "big shots" is very common in
    students enrolled in private religious schools - sometimes they even
    hate the ministers or the nuns trying to teach them. Sometimes
    students or workers just feel so inadequate and insignificant that
    they become vindictive and just plain JELLOS and want to strike out
    at something. It's important for them to get some counseling before
    they cause harm to themselves or to others.

Where is Dr. Pete when we need him?

>You are right, my bad - re-reading it I admit it may sound as if I was talking
>about working at LM - what I meant was I only saw John C on one course at LM
>and comment about the big shots rotating thru departments and not wanting to
>get their hands dirty happened at MIU - I never worked at South Fallsburg or
>Livingston Manor. I apologize for my rude comment to you.
>

>________________________________

                                                          the anonymous
                                                          informant was
                                                          accusing
                                                          someone of a
                                                          crime but now
                                                          he is backing
                                                          down. Maybe he
                                                          shouold keep
                                                          his big pie
                                                          hole shut and
                                                          stop posting
                                                          false
                                                          accusations
                                                          and innuendos about
his old friends.

Nabby's first post was that an unnamed Canadian had gone to the hotel in
question 20 minutes before the fire broke out and got all the TM people out.

question was - how could he have known the fire was gonna break out unless he
set it himself AFTER he got the TM people out. That is the only thing that
makes any logical sense.

course that is not what happened - the implication Nappy is making is that
Marshy "cognized" the fact that a fire would break out and sent someone to
"save" the TM'ers.

reality if Canadian had run into the hotel and shouted "Everyone get out! There
is going to be a fire here in 20 minutes!" The hotel management would have had
him arrested and thrown out. I suspect that even the TM'ers would have thought
he was unstressing his brains out and ignored him.

is either something Nabby is making up for the first time or its a bullshit
rumor made up years ago at the time of the fire.

way it didn't happen. If Marshy's "cognition" abilities were that great, you
would think he would have cognized the fact that trying to take over the
University of the East would have resulted in street demonstrations that caused
the TM people to get kicked out of the Philippines.

he was hiding in his own hotel too afraid to show his face and making
ridiculous schemes to garland the school in Christmas tree lights. He must have
thought the students were so stupid and simple minded that they would be
overawed by the Christmas tree lights and immediately embraced a TM lifestyle.

it sounds like you're accusing John Cowig of starting that fire. Are you?

True age of enlightenment behavior.

were hurt in the fire. Forgot his name, but Maharishis smallish, friendly
Canadian secretary
rushed into the hotel 20 minutes before the fire started, ran through the
corridors on all floors and ordered everyone out immediately. All meditators
got out unhurt.