with a little self reflection, Michael, you might see that this a bit of a
common theme for you, this apparent need to be persecuted in some way.
 you always seem to be asking for it.

 and since Barry, has officially anointed me as knowing more about you, than
you do, I guess I feel entitled.......................(-:

 love ya!

 I guess the Indian guv'ment will sue me for defamation now.

 Angry citizens believe that politicians, including Prime Minister Manmohan
Singh, are being disingenuous when they promise to toughen laws and speed up
the prosecution of rapists and perpetrators of crime against women.

How else, they ask, can political parties in the last five years have fielded
candidates for state elections that included 27 candidates who declared they
had been charged with rape?
http://adrindia.org/content/crimes-against-women-including-rape-cases-declared-mps-mlas-and-candidates

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-20863860
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-20863860

 http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-20863860

 How India treats its women http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-20863860
The death of the woman who was the victim of a gang rape in Delhi ignites
debate about why India treats women so badly, says the BBC's Soutik Biswas.

 View on www.bbc.com
 Preview by Yahoo

  • [FairfieldLife]... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]