On 8/21/2014 7:22 AM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
I guess the Indian guv'ment will sue me for defamation now.

You seem sort of prejudiced against Indians and Hindus and you hardly ever pass up a tragic situation if you think it will help you win a political or religious debate. You just insulted all Indian women with your sexist comment. Sometimes I wonder if you even think before you post. Where do you suppose all your religious intolerance comes from? What happened? Just be honest.

Angry citizens believe that politicians, including Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, are being disingenuous when they promise to toughen laws and speed up the prosecution of rapists and perpetrators of crime against women.

How else, they ask, can political parties in the last five years have fielded candidates for state elections that included 27 candidates who declared they had been charged with rape? <http://adrindia.org/content/crimes-against-women-including-rape-cases-declared-mps-mlas-and-candidates>

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-20863860

image <http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-20863860>

How India treats its women <http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-20863860> The death of the woman who was the victim of a gang rape in Delhi ignites debate about why India treats women so badly, says the BBC's Soutik Biswas.

View on www.bbc.com <http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-20863860>

Preview by Yahoo

  • [FairfieldLife]... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]