Michael, Michael, just read the words on the screen.  If you wish to imbue some
meaning that is not there, no one is going to stop you.  No one at this point
expects you to have any standard of objectivity when it comes to the TMO.
 Regarding the fact that I do not practice the TMSP, this may again be
difficult to wrap around your head, but a person's spiritual path can change
over time.  Just because you discontinue one practice, doesn't mean that you
disown it.

 In my case, I entered the householder way of life, and so time spent
exclusively on spiritual pursuits was redirected in other ways.

 And then also, the focus of one's spiritual journey may change from being
inward directed to more outward directed.

 I perfectly understand that you may have a difficult time with these concepts,
since they involve nuances, and shades of grey, so to speak.

 I am not sure why you often seem stuck in an either/or mentality.  Sometimes
an event at a young age can cause one to get stuck at a particular age
emotionally.

 I'm sure you will take that, as strictly an insult, but it is, as a matter of
fact, true.

 On the other hand, maybe you consider yourself an exceptionally well adjusted
person.

 Dunno.

 I don't expect any of this to make an impression on you
  • [FairfieldLife]... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]