That kind of diagnosis is generally done by feeling the subdosha pulses.

On 08/26/2014 06:24 PM, steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

I'm not hearing anyone talk much about pulse diagnosis these days. That was Dr. Triguna's thing.

I recall getting a pulse diagnosis from him in India. I thought he called it pretty well.

He said my mind was a little jumpy, or something along those lines.

I would think pulse diagnosis could be tested scientifically.

Say someone had a liver problem. That should be evident in a pulse diagnosis.

"For the record" a lot of alternative medicine *is* very science based. Only the peanut gallery seems to think it isn't. There's a lot of university research out there that hasn't yet been implemented by the conservative mainstream "science based" medicine. But they're beginning to catch on and learning that the centuries old concepts of the metabolic causes of medicine that East Indians and Chinese use have some validity. Just like one size shoe won't fit us all neither does just one medical approach to a problem.