Nablusoss; Good advice for these pitiable souls here claiming transcending
meditation does not work. Like our friend MJ? Saying that there is no
transcendence? 'No mantra-no thought' does not exist and “TM doesn't quiet the
mind”.  What a sad and pitiful sack. That surely would be 'depressing' while in
the face of others quite spiritual experience with it. Only just considering
the Source and then someone apostate as some source it is no wonder the guy has
gone so mean on us. Transcendentalists certainly know better by experience.
MJ, really do us all a favor and get your transcending meditation checked, sit
with some saints, beware the company you keep and beware what you put your
attention on, and sit more with It in quiet-time; that space, that Unified
Field between thoughts where thoughts come from.   MJ's got more spiritual
practice to do obviously. And, he wants to be in on the mental health
conversation? Om ha, ha, ha! MJ, please pick yourself up off the floor.  I hope
the best for you.  Pull your Self together. Make haste and sit up, a
transcending meditation in life is a terrible thing to waste.  On good advice
sit with It some more, -Buck in the Dome

 sharelong60@...wrote
 Nabby, 12 hours per day?! oy oy oy oy...

 nablusoss1008 writes: Good Morning indeed Mr. Fleetwood !  :-)
 Regarding your point that the whiners and probably the majority of souls, are
basically lazy, I remember something Ananda Mayi Ma once said; when you are
young you should meditate as much as you can, but after 50 meditate at least 12
hours a day. That's something to bear in mind for those that preffer nothing !

 Maharishi also makes the point many times over, that the world is as YOU are.
We make the world in our own image. Think about it. In other words he is saying
if MJ is bent out of shape, MJ also will inhabit such a world.  Absolute
freedom, along with absolute responsibility.

 As for your sour grapes over having not reached the goal? You are a whiner,
just like the other whiner on here. It is critical to work hard, and
diligently, for enlightenment, the fulfillment of all desires. But I see you as
lazy and vindictive, and that will not ever lead to your spiritual liberation,
no matter how much "Maharishi's fault" it is. Good morning.

 Spoken like the greedy selfish individual he was. And for him, it worked. He
spent his adult life sponging off others and getting them to fulfill his greedy
desires by fooling them into believing if they practiced his beginners
meditation they would magically get all their desires fulfilled. All glory to a
selfish huckster.