On 8/29/2014 8:50 PM, waybac...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

I have not really followed FFL regularly for a while. Is Barry (turq) on vacation or did he say goodbye to FFL? I miss his posts.

There isn't much for him here on FFL anymore, since Judy is not around - he pretty much lost his target audience. He doesn't even seem to have any favorite guitar riffs to recommend. He likes Leonard Cohen and Emmylou Harris. Apparently he was taking a vacation somewhere in France, although people usually have to work some BEFORE going on a vacation. Nobody else seems to miss him except a few of the materialists posting here.Go figure.

              • ... emilymae...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
  • Re: [FairfieldL... Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]