Did I say "frigid?"  I meant to say "rigid."  Ah ha ha ha.....is that a
Freudian slip?  Way too personal a comment for me on this fine Sunday.  I'm out
till October.  Go ahead Share and profess your distrust of my friendliness to
your hearts content.  Don't bother to ask yourself what this is saying about
you.  I won't even defend myself - the stage is yours.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emilymaenot@...> wrote :

 O.K.  One more.  You are continuing on your relentless path to misinterpret,
corrupt, and revise what I sad to ensure you get it in writing that what I said
was "negative."  Cheer up Share.  You can't win.  That's not how life works.
What was said was that you and Richard "ushered in" the chat room and that
there is a preponderance of "meaningless drivel" that characterizes chat rooms.
 You used the term "chat room" many many times and I gave you an opinion of
chat rooms, in general.  Yes, and there is plenty of meaningless drivel that is
posted here.  Like what I am writing.  So what?  GUESS WHAT?  IT ISN'T ABOUT
YOU.  I HAVE BEEN THINKING THAT YOUR QUIPS OF LATE ARE CUTE AND CLEVER.  BUT
YOU AND RICHARD DO MAKE IT DIFFICULT FOR ME TO HAVE ANY FUN AT ALL HERE BECAUSE
YOU ARE SO DANG FRIGID.

 Emily, resentment has nothing to do with it. You say that Richard and I have
brought the forum to a state of meaningless drivel. And then you sign off with
love?! I simply don't trust it when you suddenly turn friendly.

 On Sunday, August 31, 2014 1:19 PM, "emilymaenot@... [FairfieldLife]"