On 8/31/2014 12:37 PM, steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Richard, are you foolin' with me?

Yes, I am always fooling around - that's what I do. Nothing personal, you could be a nice guy from Missouri for all I know. Anyway, carry on. Now about that Denise post. What in the hell is she talking about? Isn't this a chat room where people can have fun posting drivel? If I wanted a serious conversation I'd go to a protest rally up in Austin. Go figure.

I think you know where I stand on things.

And Christ, I think everyone here knows how I feel about Share.

Only the guilty need defend themselves Richard.

Lovin' ya like a brother. (-: