Steve, good, I'm glad. I wasn't sure. Because a few weeks ago when Emily did
another one of her nasty drive bys, your response was "...this is why I love
you, Em." I just figured that somewhere along the way I'd said or done
something to cause you to not like me. Which is your perogative of course. But
wanted to apologize in case I had done something specific.

On Sunday, August 31, 2014 12:43 PM, "steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"