 From: "awoelflebater@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2014 11:18 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] 'Ideal India, Lighthouse of Peace on Earth' by
Maharishi ~ Excerpt

 Funny, I thought anyone with a brain had contempt for Christianity. Are you
really defending such an empty religion, that encourages mood-making, insists
on an intermediary between me and God, proselytizes by slaughter, and has no
technique for speedy liberation?? When you take away Christmas (presents) and
Easter (candy), Christianity is pretty fucked up.

 Are you actually expecting the Little Boys Club to be consistent, Mac?! One
minute they're serious, the next minute they're "joking". Then you're damned if
you're a renegade at MUM and damned if you're a TB. Next thing, you'll find out
is bawee believes he saw some man, day after day, defy all the laws of nature
and MJ is defending Christianity.

 Not to mention his contempt for Christianity.