salyavin, yay! Pack your bags and come to American...assuming you're not Puerto
Rican:
West Side Story-America

West Side Story-America
View on www.youtube.com Preview by Yahoo

On Friday, September 12, 2014 6:20 AM, salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

Crikey, salyavin, I came out 92%, "the pride of John Bull," whoever the heck he
is! Oh well, all part of life's rich tapestry (-:

Huh? I got 44%, there was me thinking I was quintessential! I'd better pack my
bags and leave...

On Friday, September 12, 2014 5:04 AM, salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>