salyavin, no ice cream on FF square, only coffee, but fancy coffee, organic,
home made, funny names like latte and frappe etc. But we could go to
Everybody's Health Food Store and get some very organic ice cream, cows have
listened to Gandharva Ved music, etc.

For the record, I'm 50% Irish, 3/8 English and 1/8 German, Longlocher!

On Friday, September 12, 2014 7:00 AM, salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

Salyavin, yay! Pack your bags and come to America...assuming you're not Puerto
Rican:

I'm not PR no. I think I'm less American than English actually but I always
wanted to cycle from NY to Frisco, taking in a few hundred sites of interest on
the way. Including FF of course. I'll buy you an ice cream in the town square
when I arrive, shouldn't take long....

West Side Story-America

West Side Story-America
View on www.youtube.com Preview by Yahoo

On Friday, September 12, 2014 6:20 AM, salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

Crikey, salyavin, I came out 92%, "the pride of John Bull," whoever the heck he
is! Oh well, all part of life's rich tapestry (-:

Huh? I got 44%, there was me thinking I was quintessential! I'd better pack my
bags and leave...

On Friday, September 12, 2014 5:04 AM, salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>