 From: "awoelflebater@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2014 4:22 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Reading or Not Reading Posts

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <anartaxius@...> wrote :

 Ann, I have been away for a few days and so did not finish my reply to your
comments on my post, but I finally finished it, while the FFL forum has gone on
to whatever else it has gone on to. Comments in the text. I almost missed your
post because it was in the folder with Richard's oeuvre — difficult finding
stuff in that folder — but someone responded to your post who was in one of the
folders I am more likely to read. Thanks for taking time to write some

 And thank you Xeno, for engaging here. Although there is much I would differ
on I usually appreciate your civil tone and seemingly unswayable even keel
impression that you usually give in your writing. I am far more demonstrative
and apparently animated in my style but you seem like a gentle soul and the
world needs more of those. I would request, however, that you take me out of
the "fluff" box because I just don't think it quite fits the description of who
I am and what I write here. I'll get back to you with another descriptor once I
think of one. Others, no doubt, could give you some ideas on that as well.

 Ann is a "Must Read".

 Blush

          • ... danfriedman2002
          • ... danfriedman2002