Thank you MIchael.  Best to you as well.

 Unfortunately you have none nor any sense of decency or common sense either -
no wonder since you did TM for so long

 From: "steve.sundur@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2014 2:38 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: My anger is my proof

   and sorry back to you Wayback.

 your shaming play isn't going to work

 you show a little outrage about MJ's lampooning of the FF community outreach
for suicide prevention and maybe we'll talk.

 and I seem to have missed your outrage at some the posts Edg has made here.

 it's called having balls, wayback

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <wayback71@...> wrote :

 Someone asked, so......... What Seventhray wrote in post #396854 is "Edge why
don't you kill yourself? Seriously why not?"  That is what I was referring to.

 Sorry 7th ray, having a son with his own issues that I am sure you are doing
your best to handle well, does not excuse that post.  Even adults can be upset
by words like that.