<wayback71@...> mailto:wayback71@... wrote :

 Someone asked, so......... What Seventhray wrote in post #396854 is "Edge why
don't you kill yourself? Seriously why not?"  That is what I was referring to.

 Sorry 7th ray, having a son with his own issues that I am sure you are doing
your best to handle well, does not excuse that post.  Even adults can be upset
by words like that.

 On 9/13/2014 2:50 PM, awoelflebater@... mailto:awoelflebater@...