The moderators of this list have almost nothing to do with this discussion.
Anyone who posts to this group should be considered off the TM program.
This group is for people that want to discuss *the mechanics of
consciousness* - we do NOT discuss the TM technique. If anyone is
interested in the thoughts or comings-and-goings of TMers, then read on...

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 7:05 AM, dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] <
FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

> One could also argue the indictment and case that this weekly drag race
> has become an indulgence of unkindness to the more relevant and serious
> material that was the spiritual community of Fairfieldlife at Yahoo.
>
> Just like Maharishi's Brahmacharya Satyananda might go smack a scorpion
> down off a wall I should urge our community list moderators here to smack
> the memberships of these errant authors racing up and down the main drag
> here of our community before Yahoo-groups gets wind of this violation of
> groups guidelines and closes the whole roadway of FFL to us. Please act
> swiftly and save the larger community of FFL before these posting
> drag-racers take it entirely down. Sincerely, -Buck in the Dome
>
> punditster writes:
>
> danfriedman2002 wrote:
>
> just checking...
>

> If I reply to every one of Richard's Posts, and then arbitrarily pick to
> reply to a few other people's posts, and start some old Topics, and then
> just hit "reply" without writing anything...
>
> ..do I win?
>
> Strategy check for mid-point assessment.
>

> Answer and question simultaneously: If you 'win' does everyone else lose?
>

> Ann,
>

> You tryin' Zen or some Aidvaita to play wit my head?
>

> Sooooos the answer to your koan is that We All Win
>

> We are all One, but APPEAR to be differrent. I know that, so when I WIN,
> we ALL Win.
>

> But, just in case I'm wrong. We can All Win because of my win, but I
> remain Champion of the ONE TEAM
>
> <
> There are six FFL informants who are over the weekly posting limits,
> according to Rick's old limit. Since there are no posting limits now, all
> those under 50 messages are to be considered non-social - who can't even
> carry on a conversation exceeding 100 words per topic in a twelve hour
> period. Go figure.
>

> Any other things I should Post about?
>
> Anyone?
>

> Where We Went
> What We Did Today
> What People Think
> What People Wear
> What People Eat
> Where People Go
> What People Don't Think
> Where People Live
> What People Are Doing
> What People Want
>
> I'm sticking with the highlighted one for now. Why did you choose that?

  • [FairfieldLife]... danfriedman2002
      • Re: [F... danfriedman2002
          • ... danfriedman2002
              • ... Richard Williams pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]