This is a perfect example of why they should have a better screening
process, to keep anti-social people from working for the TMO.

This kind of behavior has probably been present since the guy was a small
child. I mean, if a guy can't even participate in an online discussion
group without blowing up, you can imagine what his life is like in real
life! It must have been chaos just living with this guy!

If he's like this now, after being cured, imagine what he was like twenty
years ago when he was supposed to be a spiritual teacher. Most of the
misfits posting here probably had severe social problems long before they
started TM - it was just hidden from view.

People don't just suddenly start expressing violent tendencies. Or, exhibit
extreme anger at their government overnight - it's a chronic, pernicious
condition over time. Usually people consult a cult-exit counselor or get
some therapy from a psychiatrist. Apparently none of the misfits on FFL
have done this and even refuse to admit they have any problems.

The first step on any 12-step program is to admit you have a serious social
or mental problem. Sometimes people have to be put on medication. Sometimes
they have to be committed before they cause harm to others or to themselves.