All anyone has to do to participate in an online discussion is read the
messages and then respond by clicking on *Reply* and keying their response
into the text box, and then click on *Send.* It's not complicated.

Why are you guys having so much trouble with this simple task? Go figure.

If you don't feel like responding, then just move on to another task. It's
that simple. Nobody wants to spend time reading drivel and fluff - it makes
everyone look like morons. The informants here should get some smarts, and
start discussing something interesting.

The only race we are in now is to see who can post the dumbest comments.
Any casual reader coming here would think all TMers are imbeciles. The idea
is to make your newsgroup look good!

              • ... Richard Williams pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
              • ... Richard Williams pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
              • ... Richard Williams pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]