It is demonic. Done for the money. The earlier children can be sexualized,
opens up more marketing possibilities, legal and not. We will debase ourselves
completely, as a culture, if it means a buck can be made.

 Bhairitu, I never minded about beauty pageants. Until I heard about the
pageants for VERY young girls. Who wore make up and high heels. Something about
that seems very icky to me.

 On Tuesday, September 16, 2014 11:25 AM, "Bhairitu noozguru@...