 Close, but I have an out - I was actually in Hong Kong 46 years ago, and the
tentacles of my criminal enterprise had not yet extended to the major capitals
of the world - At the time, I was still a tier-one gangster,  controlling just
The Solomon Islands, Ulan Bator, Budapest, and half the state of Arkansas. The
Big Apple came later...much later.

That Jaguar was stolen from Manhattan!

Your alibi is as fucked=up complicated as it can be. KISS pal.

No gangster will ever control NYC. There's a new thug born every minute. Kinda
cosmic, when you realize that there's a sucker born every minute.

Nature.

P.S. I've had 6 cars stolen from me in Manhattan.You got some 'splainin to do.

 ...the Police Blotter after you pointed out the NYC crime. What do I read but:

Classic Jaguar found 46 years after being stolen.

Found in California!

pulling an rv?