Bingo! You hit the nail on the head ! He's thinking ,short term, of his image
and campaign promises, not the good of the country or world. He's shirking his
responsibilty and his place in history is going to take a hard hit. The longer
a cancer grows and spreads, the harder it is to get rid of and at greater cost.
The *cancer* was in serious remition, however, he elected to stop treatment and
it's back .... worse than ever.< I know, I know, it's Bush's fault for invading
Iraq in the first place, right? Ask yourself, what would Saddam being doing
right now, with his mortal enemy, Iran, building a nuke right next door. An
Islamic nuclear weapons race is the last think the world needs. I'm just
sayin'.

On Friday, September 19, 2014 9:10 PM, "jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"