On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 12:24 PM, Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com
[FairfieldLife] <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

> Yikes, Richard! You've really given this a lot of thought. Even down to
> the detail about sending ISIS leaders to work in ebola clinics. I'd say
> those patients are already suffering enough!

*Not to attend the sick, but to cremate the dead bodies.Someone has to do
it.*

> Do you have an alternative plan?

*The alternative plan is the final solution: nuke Mecca, with a threat to
do the same to Medina. But I really think my plan is better - it's hard to
field an army with no fuel or food when your life depends on a Toyota for a
runner to get to a market.*