Wow, what a soldier of the Truth. Advanced lecture? Fundamental TM.  Old style
call, plain and straight prosecution of the goal: This is what we are about,
Take stock of yourself.
 Charlie Lutes:
 The Highest Teaching is Transcendental Meditation as taught by certified
teachers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm7KtIeNsH8&list=PLty-nUj7w26oQPy7rubDw1ZcHLL98T8fq&index=10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm7KtIeNsH8&list=PLty-nUj7w26oQPy7rubDw1ZcHLL98T8fq&index=10

 The Highest Teaching is Transcendental Meditation ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm7KtIeNsH8&list=PLty-nUj7w26oQPy7rubDw1ZcHLL98T8fq&index=10
 It's not enough to be given the highest teaching on Earth. What do we do with
it? Persevere. Morning and Evening, twice a day devotion to our meditation as
w...

 View on www.youtube.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm7KtIeNsH8&list=PLty-nUj7w26oQPy7rubDw1ZcHLL98T8fq&index=10

 Preview by Yahoo

 You added the tag-line 'as taught by certified teachers'.  He did not say that
in the lecture.