Maybe one day you will arrive at a more mature understanding the spiritual
path, and the master disciple relationship.

 Until then I suggest you stick with the Disney version of how the world works.

 Sure Ariel encounters some challenges along the way, but in the end,
everything turns out hunky dory.

 And the same can apply to the spiritual path in general, but the severity of
the challenges and expanded timeline may be something a little out of your
league at least at present.

 Reflect on it, pray on it, work on it.

 (Is that the name of a movie?)  (-:

 I didn't say it was banned from Visticon Valley - there were at least 2
schools where TM was booted this year, after January. You are obsessed with and
inordinately charmed by any "research" coming from the Movement. I am not,
especially since most of it upon anything more than a cursory examination
proves to be either bogus or deeply flawed. If  TM is so good, why are so many
TM'ers lives so screwed up?