what kinder proof you wantin' Lawson - signed affidavits? The person who
"complained" complained loudly enough that she got them sent home.

________________________________
 From: "lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, October 4, 2014 3:21 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] The Happiest school in San Francisco

That's radically different than the QT descriptions I have read about.

Do you have proof of this besides what you heard someone say someone complained
about?

your assertions on this point are all incorrect - there were TM teachers at at
least one school everyday. The pujas were done on site and that was one of the
problems. When the TM'ers moved in, they had their own mail slot in the office
of the school, and they requested new couches in their room, a room mind you
that they completely papered over, all doors and windows covered with opaque
paper so no one could see in.

They got the couches and when after a few months this lady and her supporters
got
their asses kicked out, the day after they left, school personnel went into the
room to unpaper it - correct they didn't even bother to take it down - and lo
and behold the new couches were gone.

Now in the interest of fairness,  maybe the school principle had gifted the
couches to the TM'ers and maybe the TM'ers having had their brains all turned
to mush from too many years of doing TMSP just THOUGHT the couches belonged to
them and it was an honest mistake. I don't know but the couches were gone.