On 10/3/2014 11:36 AM, Duveyoung wrote:
Hmmmm, Rick -- not sure but seems to me there's been plenty of anti-religion to go around -- not just against the Jews. If someone says TM is of the devil etc. with ALL CAPS etc....will you give equal warnings?

Everyone makes mistakes. It looks like Rick considered Spock's message as /"anti-Semetic"/, when in fact it was just Spock's opinion about the Jewish religion. It looks like Rick panicked and got really scared when Dan threatened to file a report to the ADL, so Rick deleted Spock's message and put a ban on him posting. /

Now we don't even know what jedi_spock posted because it's been deleted. This should be notice to you: you could be banned from FFL for expressing your opinion and all you messages deleted forever. Go figure./

P.S. When you change the subject title, Edg, you make it difficult to follow the conversation, and when you fail to click on Show message history, other informants don't even know what Rick's rule is about posting messages.