Booting off jedi for what appears merely to be expressing a view of Judaism
seems absurd to me. It has often been said that the God of the Old Testament
is, shall we say, a less than attractive character: jealous, vindictive,
vengeful, cruel. That's not anti-Semitism. It's mere literary criticism. Yet on
this board Little Mickey Jackson is allowed to spew forth his hate speech
against MMY and the TMO every single day, full of crude insults and libelous
accusations—and that's considered perfectly okay. There are some very curious
double standards operating here.