On 10/5/2014 7:47 PM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

I of course would pick Willy since he consistently and deliberately goads people, but then his posts are so bizarre you gotta believe all those years of wearing a buddhist stupa shaped hat on his head has made him feeble minded so you just kind of feel sorry for him, as long as you have set your Yahoo filters to route his posts into the garbage so you don't have to see them.

/Non sequitur. Not everyone that wears a dome-shaped hat is a Buddhist. You are just sounding prejudiced against the feeble-minded.//
//
//Jewish rabbis wear a yarmuluke, a kippah, kippa, or kipa, which is a dome-shaped hat.//
//
//Catholic priests might wear a dome-shaped hat, a zucchetto, which is a small, hemispherical, form-fitting ecclesiastical skullcap.//
//
//Neither are Buddhists. //
//
//In fact, no Buddhists wear dome-shaped hats - most Buddhists don't even wear hats. Some people wear baseball hats to hide the fact that they are going bald. Real men wear cowboy hats, so ///I wear a Stetson from Paris Hatters/. It's not complicated./

  • [FairfieldLife]... Duveyoung
    • [Fairfield... j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • [F... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]