Okay, Mickey tried it, so now I gotta.

Who is the smartest FairfieldLife member?

cardemaister -- there's others "up there," but I gotta bow to the scholar.

Who is the wisest FairfieldLife member?

Malek has to be King Solomon all the live long day.  And he's calmer than
Curtis.

Who is the holiest FairfieldLife member?

 Probably Rick because he hangs with the holy types and community counts
largely.

 Who is the most evil-minded FairfieldLife member?

Probably Willy has expressed more willingness to kill millions....so that's
hard to match.  He's gunna come back with "abortions are murder," so there's no
shame in the guy.

 Which FairfieldLife member is the most likely to be a TMO spy?

Any of the TBers could be ratting on FFL, but it's hard to imagine the TMO
would be doing so after all these years.  Just download the Fairfield Life Post
Counter  list and pull all the badges.  Done.

 Who is the richest FairfieldLife member?

Don't know if he's got the checkbook, but I'm going with Alex on this one --
dude gots all the toys and lives in Vedic housing.

  • Re: [FairfieldL... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairf... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
              • ... Duveyoung