turq shows what a great master Maharishi was and is. The purpose of a master is
to help the students see their delusions. Maharishi has explained that fear is
the last negative emotion to go. From the Gita: certainly fear is borne of
duality.

As long as we feel separate from the world, we will feel fear, though maybe on
a deep level. And then we humans attempt to feel safe. Mainly modern people try
to feel safe by having figured out life. Even turq does this.

Women generally try to feel safe by feeling loved; men by being competent. It's
from our cave days and hardwired into our noggins. Specialness is a subset of
these. If the tribe chief "loves" us or if we're his right hand man, we'll get
the best pieces of wooly mammouth.

At any moment, even this one, we are all acting from some percentage of
fullness or safety and some percentage of emptiness or fear.

Hope this helps you feel safer. Meanwhile, a little colloidal silver every day
(-:

On Thursday, October 9, 2014 6:33 AM, "fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com