I quit in 1996. You tell me.

________________________________
 From: "Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, October 9, 2014 1:57 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Truth -- the bitterness untouched by TM

You probably did TM more recently than I have so whose brains are affected?

On 10/08/2014 04:20 PM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
wrote:

>Teddy kicked ass in a way that Johnny never had the balls to do - and if you
>think old Joe the Bootlegger wasn't one of the oligarchs, you have been doing
>far too much TM - it's affected your brain.
>

>________________________________

                                                        for Americans to
                                                        do is be
                                                        disobedient,
                                                        disruptive until
                                                        the oligarchs
                                                        and the
                                                        institutions
                                                        they run fall.

>>On 10/08/2014
                                                        10:01 AM,
                                                        Duveyoung wrote:

>>>If you don't agree with every single word of this guy's rant, YOU'RE FUCKED
>>>UP IN THE HEAD.
>>>
>>>Ken O'Keefe Dares To Say What Others Do Not
>>>

>>>   Ken O'Keefe Dares To Say What Others Do Not
>>>Ken O'Keefe, lays it out perfectly on dinosaur mainstream media, calling out
>>>the fraud. Must see, must share! Brilliant!
>>>
>>>View on www.youtube.com        Preview by Yahoo

  • [FairfieldLife]... wgm4u
  • Re: [FairfieldL... Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]
              • ... nablusoss1008