 From: "steve.sundur@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Thursday, October 9, 2014 8:50 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Truth -- the bitterness untouched by TM

   Favor us Michael, with your TM connection of the day.

 You know, a fisherman's hook in some lake in South American gets snagged on a
rock, as being evidence of Raja Luis failure as a TM administrator.

 I have gotten to the point where I no longer believe what you are saying -
there are fat too many long term practitioners of TM and TMSP especially that
have mental/emotional/behavioral problems - I think much of it is CAUSED by TM
and TMSP