Ok, let's deal with YOUR issue here.

You called me "the 12 year old" a couple of days ago. It's
these kind of snide remarks that neutralise, all the good
points you make, and turns things here sour.

If you keep your criticisms impersonal, you would certainly
be the most brilliant poster here. (Judy is guilty of this
as well).

Your constant harping, about you ignoring certain people is
a source of irritation. I too ignore quite a lot of people
here, but I never mention it.

--- <turquoiseb@...> wrote :

 OK, let's deal with YOUR issue, jedi_bungalow_bill.

You posed the question to Steve, but isn't it JUST as applicable to you? Have
YOU reincarnated as Judy?

After all, wasn't it her act to try to provoke arguments, and if people didn't
fall for the provocation, to then harass and stalk them and try to *taunt* them
into replying to her, so she could eventually get the head-to-head argument she
wanted?

Well, I dealt with that by taking away from her what she really wanted -- a
"captive audience" to yell at so she could try to (in her mind) hurt them. I
just stopped bothering to read her posts. Based on her recent efforts, it may
have worked...she sticks to facts and seems to have dropped the "If you don't
respond by giving me the argument I want I'll say nastier and nastier things
about you until you do" thang. Good deal, say I, and I wish her well with the
new approach.

Well, that's what Steve and Ann and Jim and Dan and Richard have been doing to
me, too -- trying to run Judy's old routine. I won't pay any attention to them,
and have in fact stopped reading their posts as well, and as far as I can tell
from quotes of theirs I see in people's posts I *do* read, they've reacted by
adopting Judy's old "bunny boiler" tactics:

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzbVn9Xx3YM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzbVn9Xx3YM

Why I'm bothering to spell this out is that YOU (jedi_spock,
bungalow_blue_balls, or whoever you are this week) seem to be trying to run the
same number. You've got your panties in a twist about me over something, and
you seem to be trying to taunt me into having an argument with you so that you
can get the twist out by yelling at me.

Sorry...not gonna happen. *As* with Bob Price, who *several* people wrote off
as a waste of time after his first abusive period here, and *as* with Dan
Friedman, who others (including Judy) realized was a nut case during his first
drive-by, if you keep up this trying-to-taunt-me-into-arguing-with-you routine
you'll share the same fate.

Life is just Too Fuckin' Short to waste it with pissants who are intent on
turning everything into a battle. Allow me to spell it out for you: YOU ARE
SIMPLY NOT INTERESTING ENOUGH FOR ME TO BOTHER ARGUING WITH. YOU NEVER WILL BE,
NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT ME.

Now you know. Do with this information what you will...

...oh, and have a nice day.  :-)