Michael, let me try to clue you in, since you are so fuckin' dense.  (pardon my
language)

 There is sometimes a cycle to things.

 Like grief, for example. Or disbelief for example.

 Somethings create a bit of "stir" at first, and then they fade.

 What would be the exceptions to this?  People who obsess about things, and are
not able to let go.

 Or people with an agenda that is impervious to common sense, or who remain
locked in to a point of view.

 Think on it.  Maybe pray on it.  Some wisdom may sink in.

 Good luck.

 the fact that Hagelin felt it enough of a threat to address it in an offical
"Private and Confidential" letter to Certified Governors is more than enough to
show you are blustering and posturing, trying to salvage the old good feelings
you used to have that Marshy and the Movement were something to be proud of and
proud of being associated with them.