 and you are being blind Ann - Hagelin obviously felt it important enough to do
a preemptive strike and warn TM'ers to stay away - when did you decide that
Feste represents the majority of movement TM'ers?

 I don't consider Feste a representation of a majority of movement TM'ers. When
did I say that? How would I know that? Is there a single person who is a
"representative of a majority of TM'ers"? One mistake that you tend to make,
MJ, is to plop all those who practice TM into a single slot. Every meditator on
the planet is an individual whether you want to believe that or not. There are
those who live in FF, they would tend to be a tad more on the TM wagon simply
because FF is a place where many have returned after having lived there before
or are drawn to it because they feel like they will have something in common
with the small community. But that aside, I asked Feste what other meditators
in FF felt about all of this; after all, he does live there. He answered that
nobody he has spoken to gives a crap. So, what is it exactly that you are
arguing here? Should TM endorse this George fellow or should they ignore them
or should they censure him? What would make you happy? If they censure him you
might say they are closed minded and fearful. If they do nothing you might say
they are weak and won't take a stand. If they endorse him you might mock them
for being so gullible and stupid. Explain it to me.

        • Re... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
  • [FairfieldLife]... feste37
    • [Fairfield... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]